Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Friday, 17 August 2007

Altered tin

My brother is into Poker so when I same these poker chips on Altered Treasures I knew I had to do something for him! So I brought a little tin and covered it in paper and decorated inside and then stuck family photo's on both sides of each chip!

2 comments:

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

Once again, you have proven why you need to quite this finance analyst lark and open a craft shop.

I know have a personalised card protector for when i play poker, and i can have a different one each time!

Love

It

Melissa said...

OMG Thats awesome Steph! really is!