Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Papercraft Junkies Design Team

How chuffed am I! I have been chosen to join the design Team on Papercraft Junkies! So excited!! And thanks to Mel for pointing me in the right direction - watch this space

7 comments:

Melissa said...

no blumen need to thank me u nutter they are lucky to have you *wink* hehehe

Melissa said...

opse forgot to say congrats hehehe

Kathy said...

ooooh well done Stepn, that's great news, congratulations

Lisa said...

woo hoo - well done Steph!!! Much deserved xxx

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

Great!! I have no idea what that means but it sounds good, so well done!

Carol said...

oh well done hun, thats great news :) looking forward to seeing your creations xx

Sue said...

oo Steph I missed this

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS

realy well done xxx

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue