Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Thursday, 15 November 2007

Been busy

Finally been doing some crafting LOL - honestly there just aren't enought hours in the day!
Firstly here is my LO for the latest Chinese Whisper on CBC
I had a FABAROONY day with Sue yesterday and made 21, yes 21!, Xmas cards - here are my favourites. (If you get a chance ask Sue about her cuffs!! PMSL!)

2 comments:

Sue said...

STEPH!!!!!!

how could you - I cannot believe YOU said that PMSL OMG you are o getting some for christmas


Fab cards BTW - LOVE the one with PINK RIBBON!!!!!!

Sally Dawkins said...

Love the cards hun, sounds like you had a Fabby day with the lovely Sue xxxxxx