Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Thursday, 7 February 2008

365 Day Challenge - 37

Prompt 37:"We can do more than imagine, we can create" - Dan Zadra
Today I have created a LO of New Years Eve this year.LO was inspired by Tracie Hudson's and uses the a Bad Girls Jan kit.
Photo was inspired by Shirley!

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Great creation!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great creation. Love the added embellie of your crowns

Jane said...

love the crowns on the lo and the cool way you have photographed it nice to see the creator too