Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Tuesday, 6 May 2008

365 Day Challenge - 127

Prompt 127: "You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always be around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you'll stay in my heart"Easy for me today! It's Ollie's bd and we are spending the day just of the 2 of us.

7 comments:

Mary B said...

Gorgeous Little fellow with a big big smile.

Minty Magic said...

He is absolutely gorgeous.

Shirley said...

A really gorgeous photo of a lovely birthday boy.

Lynne aka retired nana said...

Oh steph what a cutie he is!
Happy Birthday Ollie!!

Pencil Lines DT Co-Ordinator said...

aww what a sweetie, happy First Birthday!!
anna x

knitkath said...

How cute is he, full of sunshine smiles!

Kay said...

What a stunning shot I bet you can't wait to scrap it.