Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Monday, 30 June 2008

365 Day Challenge 182

Prompt 182: "Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.”
I like to believe that I am a kind person. I always try and treat others as I would expect to be treated and try to help others when I can - often putting others before myself

3 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Yes, i can see that you are a very kind person...that shines from you:)

malaryush said...

Willow's comment sums it up so well, and what a beautiful photo of you both

Lynne aka retired nana said...

Love the photo and I agree you come over as a very kind and aring person