Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Friday, 27 June 2008

Camping Mini book

Made this mini book about our camping trip in May. Used Maya Road little chipboard book and the Love Elsie papers. Here are some of the pages

5 comments:

willowthewysp said...

This book is adorable!

knitkath said...

So cute!

Beautifullily said...

Looks fab, may have to do somethign similiar for our campig trips this year

Sue said...

gorgeous - bring it when you come and play need to look close up!!

Mary B said...

Really lovely little mini book well done.