Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Friday, 6 June 2008

Fantastic Friend

The fantastic and talented Em sent me the most beautiful card today - bless her she was trying to cheer me up but she made me cry!! love you Em - just what I needed xxx

3 comments:

Beejay said...

Fabulous card.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

awww fabulous, what a great friend

Em said...

OMG Steph - was so NOT meant to make you cry Mrs!!! (or did you cry cos my card was so crap???!!! pmsl!)

You are so VERY welcome anyway.

{hugs & love}

xxxxxxx