Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Thursday, 10 July 2008

365 Day Challenge 191 & 192

Prompt 192:Country Music - Think Dolly Parton, cowboy boots and line dancing!
Prompt 191:Punk Rock - Punk rock (often referred to simply as punk) is an anti establishment rock music genre and movement

6 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Great photos for the last 2 days.

Lynne aka retired nana said...

Great takes on all the prompts!

willowthewysp said...

Brilliant photos!

knitkath said...

Great pics, especially the punk one!

malaryush said...

Great photos - love the skirt :)

Kay said...

Wow well done you have got the bug like me at the mo, haven't you.