Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Thursday, 31 July 2008

Cocoa Dasiy Travel Mini book

This months kits was picked by Ali Edwards and had a cool travel mini book, so I finally scrapped out honeymoon!
The red pages are chipboard (plain that I have painted) and then there are acyrlic pages inbetween each chipboard page. I have made the pages out of pp that the photos are on.

6 comments:

Beejay said...

This is really lovely. What great memories.

willowthewysp said...

Stunning!

Sue said...

Gorgeous why did I NOT see this the other day!!!!

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Em said...

Steph!!! This is PROPER lush!!!!! You are so clever, love it all...

Why are you wearing a gas mask with your bikini???

Beautifullily said...

Gorgeous Minibook, I love Thailand, you've put it all together beautifully

Lisa said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo Steph, this is very very yummy!!!!