Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Thursday, 10 July 2008

Lo's galore!

Spent some of yesterday with Sue (until we were rudely interupted!) and got some LO's done and then finshed off a couple more last night

Will wanted to take a photo pulling silly faces
DLO of our trip to the Natural History and Science Museums
Wanted to try a 12x6 LO
first Mum being silly one christmas - title is glitter letters that don't really show up, says "Little bit Crazy? maybe just maybe!"
Nice photo of Dad

3 comments:

willowthewysp said...

These are all gorgeous!

knitkath said...

Lovely lo's, well done!

Shirley said...

A really beautiful selection of LO's Steph, you really have been busy!