Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Sunday, 14 September 2008

365 Day Challenge 256 to 258

Prompt 258: If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is goodPrompt 257: Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happenedPrompt 256: From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Love to see your photos for these prompts, you have a knack of getting them just right!

Minty Magic said...

Great photos yet again. Your little one on the trampline just looks adorable.

malaryush said...

these photos brought a huge smile to my face - wonder if i'm too old for a trampoline.....

Shirley said...

I so love coming here and seeing your photos Steph you always get them so right for the prompts.
Great fun one of you ;)
X

Mary B said...

Great photos and I love the look on your DS's face