Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Saturday, 20 September 2008

365 Day Challenge 264

Prompt 264: I don't wanna talk, about the things we've gone through, though it's hurting me, now it's history, I've played all my cards, and that's what you've done too, nothing more to say, no more ace to play, The winner takes it all, the loser standing small, beside the victory, that's her destiny.

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Brilliant photo for today's quote, well done!

Minty Magic said...

Wow fantastic photo - great take on the prompt.

Shirley said...

Absolutely great photo Steph, brilliant idea.

malaryush said...

Great idea for a photo - love the hint of Lego :D