Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Sunday, 26 October 2008

365 Day Challenge 300

Prompt 300: Best Bib and tucker.
I love this dress, Mike brought it for me for a cocktail party we had before the kids. I love the knot at the back and the fish tail on the skirt. (and it still fits me, and it's a 14!!!! though I would need some Bridget Jones pants! hence the angle of the photo!!!)

6 comments:

Mary B said...

wow that looks gorgeous on you and love that back definitely a best bib and tucker.

Shirley said...

Beautiful Steph.
Beautiful dress and beautiful you.
X

Minty Magic said...

Wow a lovely dress and a great colour on you.

knitkath said...

Beautiful dress, that colour looks good on you!

Lynne aka retired nana said...

Lovely dress and you look great in it too and well done on the weight loss

Beautifullily said...

Gorgeous dress - I'd love one like that.