Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Thursday, 29 January 2009

First Altered book Page!

So I have had my first go at creating an altered book. I decided to make it all about my favourite things - my first thought was the photo of the rainbow I took last week

I really enjoyed it! I look foward to doing more! Watch this space

9 comments:

Lynne aka retired nana said...

Well done!

Kay said...

hear hear well done you.

knitkath said...

Looking good, have fun with the rest of it!

Minty Magic said...

Wow that is great Steph - I love the way you have done the colours of the rainbow on the word rainbow - very inspiring

Summer Sunflower said...

Looks fantastic Steph!

Beejay said...

Great Steph. Looks like you had fun. I primed my 2nd page last night.

Mary B said...

Well done this is going to be great

Karen said...

Its looking good Steph, a great start - well done :-)

Shirley said...

Steph this is looking really good, a brilliant start to your altered book.