Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Never ending Card

When we were at Sal's last week Ali showed us how to make a "Never ending LO" (think it was total papercrafts design) and Kay and I decided to try and see how it would convert to a 6x6 card. Here is mine!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the way you have done this card Steph.
Very pretty :o)

knitkath said...

Makes a lovely card, but it is more than a card!

Em said...

CRIKEY MOSES!!!!!!

How fab is that???? It must've taken you ages Steph!

Are you gonna tell us how you did you?

Beautifullily said...

Ooh, that's clever!