Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Sunday, 15 March 2009

SFIO and some LO's

This months theme over on SFIO is SPIRIT. First challenge was music
I created my LO about music that will always life my spirt if I am feeling low
Anything by Abba
Build me up buttercup - foundations
She's so lovely - Scouting for girls
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
Walking on sunshine - Katrina and the waves
Lollipop - Mika
I don't feel like dancing - Scissor Sisters
Relight my fire - Take That

2nd was is there part of you that you hide that you want to show peopleFor me I think that I don't really have anything hidden - what you see is what you get

Others are random!
Firstly Dad and GlennMike and I Ollie is obsessed about trying other peoples shoes on!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fab LO's Steph - love the 'Shoes' one :-) Great photos of you, Dad, Glenn and Mike. xx