Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Bad Girls June 09 Project

My Bad Girls project for this month is a Mini enevlope album, with lots of ageing techniques and gesso involved! Wendy's idea for the book was to write love letters to yourself. but I am going to use it to keep all the letters I have been wiritng to Mum since she died. I feel it's the closest thing to having a real conversation with her, as if she was here and I wrote a letter to her I wouldn't get answers straight away (IYSWIM!)

Not my usual style but I have enjoyed doing it. Not finshed yet but here are some of the pages.

5 comments:

Sue said...

that looks amazing I love all the bit and pieces you have used - did they all come in the kit

Its stunning xxx

Sarah said...

This looks fab - but then I do Lurve butterflies!

lisa said...

Simply stunning Steph.

Summer Sunflower said...

Fabulous!!

Lynne aka retired nana said...

This looks very interesting and very arty!! In fact WONDERFUL!