Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Friday, 19 March 2010

Bad girls Song Challenge

The challenge on Bad girls was to use a song that was a major part of your life - I couldn't think of one really I could think of loads! Sooooooooo I have taken an IKEA CD holder and altered it! I have recorded CD for each "era" of my life
Childhood
University Years
Mike and I
Boys
I have recorded the tracks onto a CD and this is in the LH pocket and there is a booklet in the RH pocket listing the track/s and explaining the memories!
And I will keep adding to it!
CD holder was gessoed, then I added music papers and then gessoed and glimmer misted. added stickes around the edge.

2 comments:

Sue said...

goodness me another marvellous - you must have many more hours in your days!!!

Its lovely Steph and a great idea

you are so on a roll

Sarah said...

Fab idea Steph - I love this!!! Lots of Love Sarah xxx