Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I never really thought I would create a blog untill hubby set up a family one. I started posting to it and was told off for "hijacking" it with my "craft rubbish!" And so the Nerdbird Blog was born! Not sure how much I'll post but I understand that this blogging lark can be addictive!

Sunday, 29 January 2012

More paintings!

So I have been painting again! Surprise surprise! I don't know what it is about painting I can just lose hours, it's all I want to do! This first one is actually on a solid block of wood about 4in by 3in. So I have painted the back too!








I really like the idea of doing a series of these and then stacking them, just don't know what! I enjoyed the small size so found some small canvas'. These ones were inspired by the online course I am doing with Jeanne Oliver





More "girls" I found this quote on pinterest "to be a star you must Shine your own light Follow your own path And don't worry about the darkness For that is when stars shine brightest " and knew I had to do a girl to match





Some more smaller canvas' for valentines day.











These are all for sale, please comment here or go to my Facebook page (link on the right) if you are interested Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sue said...

wow you have been busy - love the back and front one